Loyally: A History of Alpha Delta Pi, 1851 to 1965 and 1956-1985 (3-Volume Set Complete)
by Virginia Lee Nelson and Maxine U. Blake, Editor
- Like New
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Extended Description and Notes
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, 1965. Hardcover. Like New. Complete 3-volume set of Virginia Lee Nelson's landmark history of Alpha Delta Pi sorority. Packed with rosters of members, alumnae, officers, associations and much more. Also includes individual chapter histories. Densely illustrated with photos of members and alumnae, individuals and groups, chapter houses and more. Bound in photo-pictorial cloth. Printed on coated paper. Vol. I: 1851-1865. 602 pp. plus 36-page index. Vol. II: 1865-1965. 668 pp. Vol. III: 1865-1965. 512 pp. Three at 10 1/4" x 7 1/4". Tight, unmarked copies with minimal shelf wear. A gorgeous set of an important Pan Hellenic collectible. Photographs of or additional information about this item are available on request. All inquiries answered promptly.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Midnight Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Loyally: A History of Alpha Delta Pi, 1851 to 1965 and 1956-1985 (3-Volume Set Complete)
- Virginia Lee Nelson and Maxine U. Blake, Editor
- Book Condition
- New Like New
- Quantity Available
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Orders securely packaged and shipped within 2 business days with USPS tracking number and delivery confirmation. All items guaranteed as described. Returns accepted within 30 days. PayPal preferred (but not required) if paying by credit card. Checks and money orders also accepted.
About the Seller
About Midnight Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...