Lucky for Good (Hard Pan Trilogy)
by Susan Patron
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Susan Patron is the author of Maybe Yes, Maybe No, Maybe Maybe (an ALA Notable Book, a School Library Journal Best Book of the Year, and a New York Public Library Children's Book List selection) and four picture books. She is currently the Juvenile Materials Collection Development Manager and the Los Angeles Public Library. She lives with her husband, Rene, in Los Angeles and in a small cabin in the high desert of the Eastern Sierras.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Lucky for Good (Hard Pan Trilogy)
- Susan Patron
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Atheneum Books for Young Readers
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]