Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Macmillan, 1966 A nice tight clean book. Stated first printing. No marks or inscriptions. Black boards with silver gilt and red lettering. DJ is green and black with some chipping to edges and 1cm missing at base of spine with 1cm tear near spine corner and samwe at rear top edge. Otherwise it is complete.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ludendorff. Genius of World War I
- Goodspeed. D.J
- Cloth Boards
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- First World War General Erich Ludendorff Germany Biography
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]