Lulu Powers Food to Flowers: Simple, Stylish Food for Easy Entertaining
by Lulu Powers; Laura Holmes Haddad
- very good
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lulu Powers Food to Flowers: Simple, Stylish Food for Easy Entertaining
- Lulu Powers; Laura Holmes Haddad
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- William Morrow Cookbooks
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Lulu Powers Food to Flowers: Simple, Stylish Food for Easy Entertaining Lulu Powers; Laura Holmes Haddad William Morrow Cookbooks
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]