LUNAR IMPACT: A HISTORY OF PROJECT RANGER
by Hall, R. Cargill
- very good
- Very Good
Buffalo, Wyoming, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington D.C.: National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Very Good. 1977. Trade Paperback. Book is in VG condition with light rubbing to edges, mild offsetting to front cove & spiner, light creasing to front cover, mild soiling to covers else a bright and solid copy.; 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall .
On Jul 2 2017, a reader said:
Tells the long frustrating story of NASA's efforts to acquire high quality photos of the moon in support of Project Apollo's mandate to land men on the moon before the 1960's came to a close.
One challenge after another was conquered in the early days of NASA to meet this goal.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- JB's Book Vault (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- LUNAR IMPACT: A HISTORY OF PROJECT RANGER
- Hall, R. Cargill
- Trade Paperback
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Place of Publication
- Washington D.C.
- Date Published
- Hall, Lunar, Impact, Project Ranger, Moon, NASA, Space, Exploration, Astronomy
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
JB's Book Vault
Books guaranteed to match item description. 30 day return guarantee with full refund including original shipping costs if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Email confirming shipment with tracking number is sent on day of shipping. Transaction is concluded once an item is designated as delivered. Free shipping for USA orders. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: PLEASE READ SHIPPING TERMS BEFORE BUYING. ADDITIONAL POSTAGE MAY BE REQUIRED. Biblio consolidated shipping is the best value for international customers. Books less than 5 pound/2.2 kilo are eligible for the reduced shipping rate. Books weighing more than 5 pound/2.2 kilo are subject to standard USPS International Priority rates = approx. $100. Please contact me for postage quotes. Postage overcharges are refunded. I am unable to ship to Germany & France due to government regulations. Inventory can be viewed via VPN. Contact me directly for more information & shipping arrangements.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About JB's Book Vault
20+ years book selling experience returns to the used and rare book market. JB's Book Vault offers good books at fair prices coupled with friendly, knowledgeable service. Don't see what you are looking for? Drop me a note. New books arrive weekly. Updates now available on Facebook & Minds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Trade Paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.