Lysistrata of Aristophanes - an English Version of the Comedy
by Dudley Fitts
Accrington, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riley Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lysistrata of Aristophanes - an English Version of the Comedy
- Dudley Fitts
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Faber and Faber
- Place of Publication
- U. K.
- Date published
- PLAY THEATRE
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
We accept all major credit cards. Cheques should be made payable to Riley Books. We can only accept cheques in UK Pounds as, unfortuanately, Bank Charges for processing cheques in any other currency are �10. We also accept money orders. We do not advise customers to send cash, but if you do this should be by Registered mail only. We will accept returns on any item that does not match our descriptions, though we do try to ensure that these are as accurate as we can. Returns should be made as soon as possible. If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate in contacting us and we will do our best to help.
About the Seller
About Riley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]