Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Abrams, 1981 ISBN 0-8109-2268-1 Folio (16.0 in. by 11.5 in.); ; 68pp.; fine softcover; crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- M. C. Escher 29 Master Prints
- Escher, M. C,
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- NY: Abrams, 1981
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: