M is for Malice (The Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries)
by Sue Grafton
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
13th in the Kinsey Millhone series, "M" is for Malice continues the private eye's journey as she searches for a missing heir, the black sheep of a family who was banished from the family, but not his father's will.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- M is for Malice (The Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries)
- Sue Grafton
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Henry Holt and Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]