M. Tulli Ciceronis Pro A. Licinio Archia Poeta Oratio Ad Iudices
by Nall, G. H..; Cicero
- Very Good -/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Macmillan & Co Ltd., 1964. 94 pp., Blue cloth with light sunning to spine edge, Prev. owners pen name on FFE, heavy notations to text. Hard Cover. Very Good -/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- M. Tulli Ciceronis Pro A. Licinio Archia Poeta Oratio Ad Iudices
- Nall, G. H..; Cicero
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good -
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Macmillan & Co Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]