M26/M46 PERSHING TANK 1943-1953. OSPREY MILITARY NEW VANGUARD SERIES 35.
by Zaloga, Steve. Editor: Lee Johnson
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 13 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- M26/M46 PERSHING TANK 1943-1953. OSPREY MILITARY NEW VANGUARD SERIES 35.
- Zaloga, Steve. Editor: Lee Johnson
- Tony Bryan and Jim Laurier, colour plates.
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- US tank design, World War II, Second World War, Normandy, Pershing, M46 Patton, M26, M46, Korea, Korean War, Cold War, Heavy Tanks, Panzers, Armor-penetrating, Armament, German Tiger 1, Guns, Sherman, Armoured Vehicles, Armored Vehicles, Mid 20th Century.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military - World War II; Military - Post WWII; Military - Vehicles (Tanks, etc.);
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is email@example.com) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.