THE MABILLES OF BASUTOLAND.
by Smith, Edwin W
- A Fine unread copy in dustwrapper (lightly rubbed only).
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE MABILLES OF BASUTOLAND.
- Smith, Edwin W
- Book condition
- Used - A Fine unread copy in dustwrapper (lightly rubbed only).
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Morija 1996. Facsimile Reprint Of The 1939 Edition.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- basutoland lesotho south southern africa african basotho
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]