Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madame de Treymes an important, early Edith Wharton novel about the differences between American and European society, published the year she left the United States to take up permanent residency in France.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Classic First Editions (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MADAME DE TREYMES (First Printing)
- WHARTON, EDITH
- Decorative Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Classic First Editions
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery-- if an item arrives not as described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Classic First Editions
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.