Madame de Treymes.
by WHARTON, Edith
- Slightest of wear to corners of the spine; a near fine copy.
Rochester, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madame de Treymes an important, early Edith Wharton novel about the differences between American and European society, published the year she left the United States to take up permanent residency in France.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Madame de Treymes.
- WHARTON, Edith
- Publisher's decorated cloth.
- Book condition
- Used - Slightest of wear to corners of the spine; a near fine copy.
- First edition.
- Charles Scribner's Sons,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- 147 pp.
Terms of Sale
Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
About the Seller
About Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]