Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madame de Treymes an important, early Edith Wharton novel about the differences between American and European society, published the year she left the United States to take up permanent residency in France.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Addyman Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]