Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Caldecott Honor Book Madeline truly needs no introduction. An enduring classic, Madeline continues to enchant readers more than seventy years after its first publication. Nothing frightens Madelinenot tigers, not mice, not even getting sick. To Madeline, a trip to the hospital is a grand adventure.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Excelente and instructive book
i absolutely adore this book. its one of those few books created for both children and adults; i actually am not bored when i read this book to kids. the rhyming is superb. story length is perfect and it makes a great read aloud.the type of book kids can keep on coming back to.great read ,all in all.
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars(exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.