Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Caldecott Honor Book Madeline truly needs no introduction. An enduring classic, Madeline continues to enchant readers more than seventy years after its first publication. Nothing frightens Madelinenot tigers, not mice, not even getting sick. To Madeline, a trip to the hospital is a grand adventure.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Excelente and instructive book
i absolutely adore this book. its one of those few books created for both children and adults; i actually am not bored when i read this book to kids. the rhyming is superb. story length is perfect and it makes a great read aloud.the type of book kids can keep on coming back to.great read ,all in all.
Terms of Sale
Bookbid Rare Books
About the Seller
About Bookbid Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.