Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Madmen and Specialists: A Play
by Soyinka, Wole
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hill and Wang, 1987. 3d Ptg. . Trade Paperback. Fine. (3d printing) Trade paperback, glossy wrappers with dark red and cream marbled background to front wrapper, dark red spine, cream background with praise in New York Times, 118 pages. Very Fine copy.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Callaghan Books South (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Madmen and Specialists: A Play
- Soyinka, Wole
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- 3d Ptg.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hill and Wang
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- Drama Nobel Prize Lit-Nigerian
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Callaghan Books South
Books may be returned with 5 days for full refund--in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
New Port Richey, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Callaghan Books South
An internet bookstore, we have added 20 books a day to our inventory for a total of more than 40,000, specializing in Poetry, Vietnam Conflict, Native American, Literary Criticism.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]