The Magic Horse: "Devil's plaything" that became a national symbol
by Mosey, Chris & Michel Hjorth
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stockholm: Boox, 1999. First Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/near fine. Hjorth, Michel. A beautiful copy of this book. The pictorial jacket is clean and bright with just the slightest hint of soiling along the top white edge of the front and a tiny bit of crinkling at the top spine edge. Jacket is protected with fresh mylar cover. Blue grograin-like paper covered boards with red lettering on spine have a little lightening at top spine edge and a hairline crach in the paper near the top spine edge. Binding is solid and tight. Interior is lavishly illustrated with beautiful photos of the fascinating historical "Magic Horses, as well as the trades that have developed carrying on the creation of these beautiful and colorful carvings.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Black River Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Magic Horse
- Mosey, Chris & Michel Hjorth
- Hjorth, Michel
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Black River Books
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard,Discover,PayPal, check or money order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily refund your money. Please let us know within ten days after receipt of your purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
South Haven, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Black River Books
Black River Books is a hobby that grew into a passion, then an internet business, and finally into a business with an actual store front. Having the store has caused us to minimize our online presence. We are located at 330 Kalamazoo St. Suite 2, in South Haven, MI 49090. Order online, should you find a treasure in our small collection, check out our website, or stop in and see our in-store collection of over 40,000 books in beautiful South Haven, on the Black River and the shores of Lake Michigan.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]