THE MAGIC PEOPLE
by USSHER, ARLAND
Skreen, Sligo, Ireland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Victor Gollancz, 1950. Book. Good. Cloth. First Edition.. 158pp; D/w soiled and shows some loss to edges and head and tail of spine in protective sleeving; Slight spotting to prelims. else a clean copy; An Irishman's view of the Jewish people; Size: 8vo.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...