Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Columbia University Press, 1978. Book is in VG condition with light rubbing to edges, light bumping to spine ends, slightly cocked spine else a bright and solid copy. Book lacks DJ. ARN W.08. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JB's Book Vault (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MAGIC, SCIENCE AND CIVILIZATIOIN
- Bronowski, J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Columbia University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bronowski, Magic, Science, Civilization, Lecture
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science & Technology;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
JB's Book Vault
Books guaranteed to match item description. 30 day return guarantee with full refund including original shipping costs if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Email confirming shipment with tracking number is sent on day of shipping. Transaction is concluded once an item is designated as delivered. Free shipping for USA orders. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: PLEASE READ SHIPPING TERMS BEFORE BUYING. ADDITIONAL POSTAGE MAY BE REQUIRED.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About JB's Book Vault
20+ years book selling experience returns to the used and rare book market. JB's Book Vault offers good books at fair prices coupled with friendly, knowledgeable service. Don't see what you are looking for? Drop me a note. New books arrive weekly. Updates now available on Facebook.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]