The Mail-Coach Men of the Late Eighteenth Century
by Edmund Vale
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About World of Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....