THE MAIL-COACH MEN OF THE LATE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
by Vale, Edmund
- very good
- Very Good/Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Karen Wickliff - Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE MAIL-COACH MEN OF THE LATE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
- Vale, Edmund
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Augustus M. Kelley Publishers
- Date Published
- Mailmen Mail-Coach 18th Century England Mail Delivery Postmasters Letters Contractors Guards Routes
Terms of Sale
Karen Wickliff - Books
All prices are net to everyone. Credit cards are accepted through the Biblio site. Checks are accepted payable to Karen Wickliff and sent to 3527 N. High St., Columbus OH 43214. Additional information and questions answered at 614-263-2903, 11:30-5:30 Eastern Time or by chance at other times. Returns are accepted up to thirty days of receipt. Occasionally, extra shipping charges will apply for heavy items shipping long distances or with special requirements.
About the Seller
About Karen Wickliff - Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]