Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1980. Making Animal and Bird Collages by Maureen Foster, Pelham Books, '80, 88 pages, cloth, dust jacket, using grasses, leaves, seedheads and cones, over 100 illustrations in colour and black and white.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hard-to-Find Needlework Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Making Animal and Bird Collages
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Hard-to-Find Needlework Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Clifton, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About Hard-to-Find Needlework Books
I am in my 41st year of selling books on all forms of the needlearts. Catalogs on in-print, out-of-print, and rare books are issued regularly on specialized topics as: needlepoint,knitting, crocheting, cross stitch charts, sewing, fashion, weaving textiles, doll making, lace and lace making, old craft magazines, trade cards, samplers and ephemera.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]