Malcolm on Wittgenstein: A Memoir
by Malcolm, Norman; Biographic sketch by Gaylord Hendrick Van Wright
- See description
Standard Delivery: 3 to 6 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford Univeristy Press, UK/ NY, 1959. 1st edition . Hardcover. Fine/Fine. "This moving and authoritative portrait of Ludwig Wittgenstein - one of the most powerful influences on contemporary philosophy - treats Wittgenstein the man, his unusual teaching methods, and his modes of thought and expression as seen through the eyes of Norman Malcolm, first as a student and later as a close personal friend. ...contains the complete text of fifty-seven letters written by Wittgenstein to Malcolm over a period of eleven years." [Pub. Info] Owner's name. There is a protective mylar cover. 1ST EDITION, 2ND PRINTING.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- civilizingbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Malcolm on Wittgenstein: A Memoir
- Malcolm, Norman; Biographic sketch by Gaylord Hendrick Van Wright
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st edition
- Oxford Univeristy Press, UK/ NY
- Date published
- Austrian/British philosopher, 20th century, philosophies of logic, mathematics, analytic philosophy, picture theory of language, truth functions, states of affairs.
- Bookseller catalogs
- BIOGRAPHY & MEMOIRS; PHILOSOPHY & IDEAS;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.