The Mallen Girl
by COOKSON, Catherine
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.. Very Good in Good dust jacket. 1973. BCE. Hardcover. A book club edition of Catherine Cookson's novel, telling the story of Barbara Mallen, beautiful member of the "star-crossed" Mallen family. --- In blue paper-covered boards with black titling to spine. Dust jacket displays image of the title character. --- With prior owner's signature to front free endpaper, else a sound copy. Jacket with tears and chips to edges but mostly intact and remaining bright.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); 242 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]