by Jacob Sprenger, Heinrich Kramer [Henricus Institor, Henricus Institoris], Rev. Montague Summers (Trans., Intro., Bibliography and Notes)
NY, New York, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Malleus Maleficarum
- Jacob Sprenger, Heinrich Kramer [Henricus Institor, Henricus Institoris], Rev. Montague Summers (Trans., Intro., Bibliography and Notes)
- Frontispiece of Pope Innocent VIII / "Innocentivs . VIII . Papa . Genvensis . "
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity Available
- "Special Edition" First Thus
- Gryphon Editions, Inc. Privately Printed For The Members Of The Classics Of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Library Members
- Place of Publication
- Birmingham, AL
- Date Published
- 4to - over 11" tall
- Europe, History, Inquisition, Law, Criminal, Procedure, Witchcraft, Heresy, Witch, Hammer, Craze, Hunter, Religion, Folk lore, Magic, Magick, Religious Psychology, Philosophy, Occult, Grimoire, Demonology, Diabolism, Sex, Spells, Charms, Orgies, Sabbat
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...