Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Maltese Sangweech and Other Heroes
by Cardoso, Bill
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY, U.S.A.: Atheneum, 1984. A collection of articles from the 1970s by a Boston Globe reporter who moved to California and became a free-lance writer for New Times, Outside, Ramparts, Rolling Stone, and other magazines featuring the "new jouirnalism"; Hunter S. Thompson called his writing "so fine & rare & original that I was awed. It's a fine, elegant little book." (yellow cloth & orange paper-covered boards with gold lettering, yellow & orange dust jacket with slight edgewear, small tear at upper left corner, otherwise a bright, clean, tight copy; in stock & available for immediate shipment from a reliable independent bookstore). Hard Cover. Near Fine/Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- House of Our Own Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Maltese Sangweech and Other Heroes
- Cardoso, Bill
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
House of Our Own Books
Most book orders are shipped the same day or the next day, except on weekends.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About House of Our Own Books
NOTICE: Face masks are required in the bookstore at all times Our shop is located on two floors of a quiet, comfortable Victorian house on the edge of the University of Pennsylvania campus. The large stock of general and scholarly books is divided between new and used, and is well-organized and categorized. ** Only a very small fraction of our inventory is currently on the internet, so if you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us by phone or email to see if we have a copy in the store. ** CAUTION: If you use the large search box on this page you are searching OUR online inventory. If you use any other search box you may be searching the entire online inventory of ALL Biblio booksellers. Hours: Mon to Fri, 11:00 to 6:00 / Sat & Sun, 12:00-6:00
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]