Mammy 'Mongst the Wild Nations of Europe
by Bibbins, Ruthella Mory
- See description
San Anselmo, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mammy 'Mongst the Wild Nations of Europe
- Bibbins, Ruthella Mory
- Bound in a superb pictorial decorated cloth with colour depiction of "Mammy" (in full Aunt Jemima Garb) pestering a Lo
- Book condition
- Frederick A. Stokes.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
The Heldfond Book Gallery is an elected member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and conforms to all ethical codes and standards of those organizations.Books found to be materially mis-described may be returned within seven days of receipt and all monies will be promptly refunded, if returned to us in the same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]