Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ronald Press Company, 1924. First Edition. Hardcover. Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less.First edition, tenth printing. Shelf and handling wear to cover and binding, with general signs of previous use. Light rubbing to covers and edges. Gilt page edges. Light soiling to rear endpapers and foxing to first few leaves. Unmarked text. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Management's Handbook: For Manufacturing Industries
- L. P. Alford, Editor-in-Chief
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Ronald Press Company
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]