Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Book Bazaar (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MANI Travels in the Southern Peloponnese
- Fermor, Patrick Leigh
- Monsell, Joan Eyres
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- First U. K.
- John Murray
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- First Edition, Signed, Greece, Travel Books, Peloponnese
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Visa, MasterCard accepted. In Canada e-Transfer preferred - also 5% GST will be added to Canadian orders. All books guaranteed as described and may be returned within 2 or 3 days of receipt and notification. Restocking charges may apply. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We Track every parcel..
About the Seller
About Book Bazaar
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]