Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Manor
- Singer, Isaac Bashevis
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, USA
- Date published
- Literature Literary Fiction European Author European Authors Nobel Prize Winner Nobel Prize Winners
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction: Historical; Literature / Translations; Literature / Nobel Prize Authors;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]