MANSFIELD PARK. With an introduction by Austin Dobson
by AUSTEN. JANE. ; Thomson. Hugh. Illustrates
- See description
London, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- MANSFIELD PARK. With an introduction by Austin Dobson
- AUSTEN. JANE. ; Thomson. Hugh. Illustrates
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Macmillan and Co. London. 1908
- Bookseller catalogs
- Jane Austen; Fine bindings; Children's and Illustrated books;
Terms of Sale
Paul Foster Books
All books fully guaranteed. Any book found not ot be as described may be returned for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Please notify before returning any books. All items remain the property of Paul Foster Books until paid for in full. Payment by instalment acceptable for high value items. Please ask. ----- Full Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, I.L.A.B, and PBFA
About the Seller
About Paul Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...