Manual For Draft-Age Immigrants To Canada
by Mark Satin
- Dented and stained. Staples rusty. Pages slick, not torn but dented and stain./Stains and dents.
Bay City, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
I recommend looking at all of my photos. They describe the item better than my words. They are all my own photographs of each item. This is a unique item, very hard to find, especially without tears and bigger stains.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bay Shore Emporium (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Manual For Draft-Age Immigrants To Canada
- Mark Satin
- Book condition
- Used - Dented and stained. Staples rusty. Pages slick, not torn but dented and stain.
- Jacket condition
- Stains and dents.
- Quantity available
- Second Printing, March 1968 -- 20,000 copies
- House of Anansi/The Toronto Anti-Draft Programme
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Draft Dodge, House of Anansi, History, Law, Toronto Anti-Draft Programme, Anti-war, Conscientious Objector, Vietnam War, The '60's, 1968
- Bookseller catalogs
- The Sixties;
Terms of Sale
Bay Shore Emporium
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.