Manuscript on paper, entitled on first leaf "Shinkyu goun sanjutsu sho" ("Five Aspects and Three Techniques of Acupuncture and Moxibustion")
by ACUPUNCTURE & MOXIBUSTION
- See description
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Manuscript on paper, entitled on first leaf "Shinkyu goun sanjutsu sho" ("Five Aspects and Three Techniques of Acupuncture and Moxibustion")
- ACUPUNCTURE & MOXIBUSTION
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- acupuncture, gynecology, japan, japanese, manuscript, medicine, obstetrics, pediatrics
Terms of Sale
Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc.
5 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]