Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The famous "Treaty Map" of l847 used despite its many inaccuracies in negotiating the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended the U.S./ Mexican War and extended the western boundary of the U.S. to the Pacific Ocean. Handsome and detailed with Texas extended to the Oregon Territory taking most of Mexico and part of Colo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MAPA DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE MEJICO
- [MAPS]. Disturnell, John
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD.
- Quantity available
- Facsimile Reprint
- Friends of the Bancroft Library.
- Date published
- Mexico; Texas; Texas
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.