Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Never before has a project of these dimensions been assembled. The authors combed all major collections of maps of America, public and private to bring together this rich display.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE MAPPING OF AMERICA
- Schwartz, Seymour and Ralph Ehrenberg
- Book condition
- Used - FINE IN FINE DJ.
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Cartography; Texas; Texas
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]