The Margaret Sanger Story, and the Fight for Birth Control
by Lader, Lawrence
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Doubleday, 1955 A fine copy of the biography of one of the most important battles ever fought on womens rights. The paste downs are pictoral and in great shape with no blemishes or marks. the boards shows slight shelf wear with some fading to the spine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Margaret Sanger Story, and the Fight for Birth Control
- Lader, Lawrence
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Culture, Biography, History, Medical
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]