MARIANNE THORNTON: A Domestic Biography 1797-1887
by Forster, E. M
- very good
- Very good
Cadyville, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MARIANNE THORNTON: A Domestic Biography 1797-1887
- Forster, E. M
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- NY: Harcourt, Brace and Company, (1956).
- Date published
- LITERATURE; E. M. FORSTER; MARIANNE THORNTON; BIOGRAPHY; DOMESTIC; FIRST AMERICAN EDITION; 1ST EDITION; REFERENCE.
Terms of Sale
Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Payment with order from individuals. Items are offered subject to prior sale. All purchases are subject to your approval, returnable within 10 days. New York State residents please add sales tax to your purchases. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described.
About the Seller
About Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]