Mark Twain: His Words, Wit, and Wisdom
by RASMUSSEN, R. Kent (editor)
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Gramercy Books / Random House Value Publishing. Very Good+ with no dust jacket. 2001. Hardcover. 0517163837 . A collection of often humorous witticisms gleaned from the writings and letters of Mark Twain. Presented encyclopedia-style, alphabetized by topic and adorned with black & white drawings here and there. --- In full white paper-covered boards with titling in blue foil to spine. Volume lacks the dust jacket. --- A very nice copy: bright, tightly-bound and unmarked but with sticker removal evidence to front panel and spot of soiling to back.; Tall Octavo - 9 to 10 in. tall; xxvi, 356 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Mark Twain: His Words, Wit, and Wisdom
- RASMUSSEN, R. Kent (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gramercy Books / Random House Value Publishing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.