Mark Twain Quarterly, Winter-1936 - A. E. Housman Memorial Number (Presentation Copy)
by Clemens, Cyril
- Very Good Minus/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Mark Twain Quarterly, Winter-1936 - A. E. Housman Memorial Number (Presentation Copy)
- Clemens, Cyril
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Minus
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Printing
- International Mark Twain Society
- Place of Publication
- St. Louis, MO
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...