Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Marketplace Medicine: The Rise of the For-Profit Hospital Chains
by Lindorff, Dave
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Westminster, Maryland, U.S.A.: Bantam Dell Pub Group, 1992. The book has some light browning wear along the edges of the inside cover and first and last page. The jacket has a dampstain along most of the bottom edge.. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Oddball Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Marketplace Medicine: The Rise of the For-Profit Hospital Chains
- Lindorff, Dave
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Bantam Dell Pub Group
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- HOSPITALS PROPRIETARY MEDICAL HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Oddball Books offers a full refund for merchandise that is defective, damaged, misdescribed, not the correct book or lost in transit. If there is a problem with your order please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the book to arrange the return. For books that have not been received please keep in mind that shipping time can vary greatly, especially for items sent via Media Mail in the US or Surface Mail overseas. Please make sure to allow ample time for delivery.California residents please add 9.75% sales tax.Please e-mail if you have any questions.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Oddball Books
We are a mail order only operation.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]