MARKINGS AND CAMOUFLAGE SYSTEMS OF LUFTWAFFE AIRCRAFT IN WORLD WAR II -VOLUME ONE
by Ries, Karl Jr
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Sherman Oaks, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books On The Boulevard (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MARKINGS AND CAMOUFLAGE SYSTEMS OF LUFTWAFFE AIRCRAFT IN WORLD WAR II -VOLUME ONE
- Ries, Karl Jr
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Dieter Hoffmann
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- World War 2;
Terms of Sale
Books On The Boulevard
Shipping and handling: $8.00 USPS Priority Mail and $4.50 Media Mail within the Continental United States. These rates will increase for oversized or heavier books. International rates please inquire.We accept major credit cards, money orders, PayPal and checks drawn on a U.S. bank. Prices are net to all. Books are held for confirmed orders only. PLEASE NOTE: Returns accepted only if not as described, within one week and with prior notice.
About the Seller
About Books On The Boulevard
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]