Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, England (ca. 1930's).: Thomas Nelson and Sons, Ltd Reprint in small hardcover with dust jacket. From the library of author Terrence Penelhum with his wife Ediths signature on the front endpaper. Hint of a spine lean, tiny bumps to the bottom of each board. The jacket is price clipped with some tears, small piece missing from the bottom of the spine. Very Good/Fair.. Hardcover. Very Good/Fair. BW5-13.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ken Jackson (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ferrier, Susan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Thomas Nelson and Sons, Ltd
- Place of Publication
- London, England (ca. 1930's).
- Shorter Novels of the Eighteenth Century: Rasselas, The Castle of Ortranto, Vathek
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Any book may be returned for any reason. If not as described we will pay shipping both ways.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ken Jackson
We are a family business and have been involved in books since 1971.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.