Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1st edition, 1st impression. The book has an owners book plate and a tiny booksellers plate on the inside front board,otherwise fine, no foxing or inscriptions. Green gilt stamped cloth is a little rubbed at the spine edges and corners, with a couple of pinpricks on the back, but not faded or otherwise rubbed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book and Record Bar (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Is Mars Habitable?
- Arthur Russel Wallace
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
- Astronomy, Science
Terms of Sale
The Book and Record Bar
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book and Record Bar
We are a physical shop in South East London - West Norwood - right next to the train station. A huge selection of first editions is available to look at by dappointment in our basement, including some very rare items. We do not stock much in the way of Antiquarian books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]