Marvels of the New West (six books in one volume)
by William M. Thayer
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwich, Connecticut: Henry Bill, 1888. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. This book is clean, tight, square and unmarked. It has been rebound in its original boards with new end papers It is rubbed, surface and edges, a bit more so at the corners which are through. It has 715, clear pages with green marbled edges, profusely illustrated with black & white drawings, many full page, bound in green cloth covered, beveled boards with bright, gilt titles on the spine and front where there is a lso a gilt drawing of cliff dwellings.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Marvels of the New West (six books in one volume)
- William M. Thayer
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Henry Bill
- Place of Publication
- Norwich, Connecticut
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Beveled edges, or beveled boards, describe a technique of binding in which the edges of book boards have been cut into slanted... [More]