Marvels of the new West; A vivid portrayal of the stupendous marvels in the vast wonderland west of the Missouri river ..
by Thayer, William M
- Leather covers missing from front cover and spine. Heavy rubbing to back cover. Light pencil inscriptions to end papers. Last fe
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Marvels of the new West; A vivid portrayal of the stupendous marvels in the vast wonderland west of the Missouri river ..
- Thayer, William M
- Book condition
- Used - Leather covers missing from front cover and spine. Heavy rubbing to back cover. Light pencil inscriptions to end papers. Last fe
- Quantity available
- The Henry Bill Pub. Co
- Place of Publication
- Norwich, Conn
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- binder's copy
- Binding copy refers to a book that desperately needs rebinding. The cover suffers from significant damage, or can... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]