Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Trinity Press. Good+ in Good dust jacket. 1993. Hardcover. Signed and inscribed by author on front endpaper (signing Nita S.). Hard cover published by Trinity Press in 1993. Blue covers with gilt lettering on front and spine. Corners of covers and ends of spine have some rubbing. Book is in good plus condition. Dust jacket has some scuffing and edge wear, and is in good condition. 8vo, 192 pages, 1 lb.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 192 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MARY MAGDALENE
- Schuh, Nita
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Good dust jacket
- Trinity Press
- Date published
- Religion, Christian, Christian Novel, Mary, Disciples
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]