Mary Poppins Comes Back
by Travers, P. L.; Shepard, Mary (Illustrator)
- Good-/Very Good
La Mesa, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pulled down from the clouds at the end of a kite string, Mary Poppins is back. In Mary’s care, the Banks children meet the King of the Castle and the Dirty Rascal, visit the upside-down world of Mr. Turvy and his bride, Miss Topsy, and spend a breathless afternoon above the park, dangling from a clutch of balloons.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Mary Poppins Comes Back
- Travers, P. L.; Shepard, Mary (Illustrator)
- Shepard, Mary
- Book condition
- Used - Good-
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Thus
- Harcourt Brace & World, Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date Published
- Mary Poppins children kids fantasy nanny nannies England British Disney movies films
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
About Gargoyle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The blurb refers to the commentary that appears on the dust jacket flaps or the rear of the dustjacket. In the case of a... [More]