THE MASKS OF GOD: PRIMITIVE MYTHOLOGY
by CAMPBELL, JOSEPH
- FINE IN A VERY GOOD+ D.J.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Studies the development of man's philosophical views of supreme beings in primitive, Eastern, and Western culture.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE MASKS OF GOD: PRIMITIVE MYTHOLOGY
- CAMPBELL, JOSEPH
- Book condition
- Used - FINE IN A VERY GOOD+ D.J.
- FIRST EDITION
- SECKER & WARBURG
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- PUB 1960
- MYTHOLOGY, RELIGION
Terms of Sale
JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
$4.50 0 for "Media Mail" and 9.50 for Priority Mail.� IMAGES (JPGS) OF BOOKS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
About the Seller
About JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]