The Master Jewelers
by A. Kenneth Snowman (Edited by)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Master Jewelers
- A. Kenneth Snowman (Edited by)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harry N. Abrams Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Date published
- ANTIQUES JEWELRY
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]